This post is also available in: English
European Chemical Sciences
EuCheMS has adopted Ethical Guidelines for Publication in Journals and Reviews and a copy is attached. The publication of scientific research in journals is one of the fundamental ways in which the chemistry societies of EuCheMS serve the chemical science communities. Central to this service is the understanding that editors, authors and referees have to maintain high ethical standards relating to the publication of manuscripts in scientific journals.
The scientific Divisions and Working Parties enhance networking in their own fields of expertise and promote collaboration with other European and international organizations. The Divisions and Working Parties organize high quality scientific conferences in chemical and molecular sciences and interdisciplinary areas.
At present the SCQ participates in the following Divisions:
Contacts have been established to participate in the Divisions below:
For further information, please contact the person responsible for each area.
In the future, we will take new actions to participate in:
- EuCheMS Statement on the use of Chemical Weapons in Syria (11 APR 18)
- The German Chemical Society – New President (06 APR 18)
- Finnish Chemical Society – New President (03 APR 18)
- New EuCheMS linkedIn page! (27 MAR 18)
- Spanish Royal Society of Chemistry – New President (27 MAR 18)
- EuCheMS Award for Service – call for nominations open! (22 MAR 18)
- New Member of the Executive Board – Nausicaa Orlandi (21 MAR 18)
- United Nations proclaims 2019 as the International Year of the Periodic Table of Chemical Elements