European Association for Chemical and Molecular Sciences
EuCheMS has adopted Ethical Guidelines for Publication in Journals and Reviews and a copy is attached. The publication of scientific research in journals is one of the fundamental ways in which the chemistry societies of EuCheMS serve the chemical science communities. Central to this service is the understanding that editors, authors and referees have to maintain high ethical standards relating to the publication of manuscripts in scientific journals.
The scientific Divisions and Working Parties enhance networking in their own fields of expertise and promote collaboration with other European and international organizations. The Divisions and Working Parties organize high quality scientific conferences in chemical and molecular sciences and interdisciplinary areas.
At present the SCQ participates in the following Divisions:
Contacts have been established to participate in the Divisions below:
For further information, please contact the person responsible for each area.
In the future, we will take new actions to participate in:
- From Waste to Health – Registration Open (13 MAR 2017)
- Slovak Chemical Society – New President (8 MAR 2017)
- Brexit and Science (7 MAR 2017)
- Paper on Online Course to Improve University Laboratory Teaching Practice (2 MAR 2017)
- ESEC2 Survey is Now Online – Participate! (1 MAR 2017)
- The Ethical and Social Dimensions of Chemistry: Reflections, Considerations, and Clarifications (15 FEB 2017)