This post is also available in: English
European Chemical Sciences
EuCheMS has adopted Ethical Guidelines for Publication in Journals and Reviews and a copy is attached. The publication of scientific research in journals is one of the fundamental ways in which the chemistry societies of EuCheMS serve the chemical science communities. Central to this service is the understanding that editors, authors and referees have to maintain high ethical standards relating to the publication of manuscripts in scientific journals.
The scientific Divisions and Working Parties enhance networking in their own fields of expertise and promote collaboration with other European and international organizations. The Divisions and Working Parties organize high quality scientific conferences in chemical and molecular sciences and interdisciplinary areas.
At present the SCQ participates in the following Professional Networks:
Working parties, EYCN
Contacts have been established to participate in the Divisions below:
For further information, please contact the person responsible for each area.
In the future, we will take new actions to participate in:
- European Commission survey on available education resources on animal procedures for scientific purposes & EuCheMS’ upcoming MOOC on Ethics & Chemistry (4 JUL 2018)
- Scientific uncertainty – EuCheMS responds to consultation on EFSA’s draft ‘Guidance on Communication of Uncertainty in Scientific Assessments’ (22 JUN 2018)
- The European Open Science Cloud has been endorsed by EU ministers (1 JUN 2018)
- EuCheMS provides feedback on the draft UNESCO Recommendation on Open Educational Resources (OER) text (29 MAY 2018)
- GDPR – new administrative measures at EuCheMS (25 MAY 2018)
- EuCheMS responds to the consultation on the evaluation of the European Heritage Label Action (23 MAY 2018)
- EuCheMS President Pilar Goya Laza addresses the role of chemical societies in a changing world (14 MAY 2018)
- United Nations proclaims 2019 as the International Year of the Periodic Table of Chemical Elements