This post is also available in: English
European Chemical Society
EuChemS has adopted Ethical Guidelines for Publication in Journals and Reviews and a copy is attached. The publication of scientific research in journals is one of the fundamental ways in which the chemistry societies of EuChemS serve the chemical science communities. Central to this service is the understanding that editors, authors and referees have to maintain high ethical standards relating to the publication of manuscripts in scientific journals.
The scientific Divisions and Working Parties enhance networking in their own fields of expertise and promote collaboration with other European and international organizations. The Divisions and Working Parties organize high quality scientific conferences in chemical and molecular sciences and interdisciplinary areas.
At present the SCQ participates in the following Professional Networks:
Working parties, EYCN
Contacts have been established to participate in the Divisions below:
For further information, please contact the person responsible for each area.
In the future, we will take new actions to participate in:
- Element scarcity displayed in new EuChemS Periodic Table of Elements (19 SEP 2018)
- Parkinson’s disease: causes & cures – workshop registration open (18 SEP 2018)
- EuChemS General Assembly 2018 (10 SEP 2018)
- EuChemS Position Paper and amendments on Horizon Europe (28 AUG 2018)
- EuChemS – what, why, how? An essay by David Cole-Hamilton (2 AUG 2018)
- EuChemS in Liverpool – an Editorial by Pilar Goya (2 AUG 2018)
- European Commission survey on available education resources on animal procedures for scientific purposes &
- United Nations proclaims 2019 as the International Year of the Periodic Table of Chemical Elements